An official seal of approval for your trainers!
Why is it worth certifying your trainers?
Our trainer certification:
- is confirmation of the quality of our trainer qualification and the competence of your trainers
- shows your employees and customers that your trainers have successfully completed our high quality training program.
- is fast and cost-effective because our concept has proved successful in the past and we have a well established relationship with TÜV-Rheinland Akademie examiners worldwide.
How does the trainer certification process work?
- Your trainers are examined and officially certified by independent experts from TÜV Rheinland Akademie. This step is optional and takes place at the end of the trainer qualification program – in module 4.
- In order to qualify for examination by these experts, trainers have to complete all 4 modules of the trainer qualification.
- Examination takes place at your premises. TÜV examiners are available worldwide.
- The individual trainer certifications for your organization are listed on TÜV Rheinland’s Certipedia, an online certificate and certification database, and are internationally recognised.
3 steps to trainer certification
Your trainers develop a training concept including trainer guidelines.
Your trainers answer multiple choice questions on the trainer qualification course content. The exam can be taken at your premises or online.
Your trainers deliver a training session in front of the examiners lasting 30 to 45 minutes and based on the training concept developed by them in
The external certification is confirmation of the competence of your trainers and the quality of our trainer qualification.
What our clients say about our trainer certification
Asking Carsten Deters & Partner to work with us on the development of our training academy was one of the best decisions our company made. I am certain that all the information, new behaviors and attitudes have helped us trainers raise the level of knowledge of the service technicians, the company and ourselves.
I feel much more like a trainer than before! My way of looking at the training sessions is completely different. I am now more focused on the participants, which is why they enjoy my trainings and the knowledge transfer is so much easier for them. As for the certification, I admit that it was a lot of information to process and a lot of change to go through. But being certified is of great value to me, because it is not done by a random external company, but by TÜV Rheinland Academy! That’s really something.
When I look back at the past 20 years as a professional trainer, I often think about the people who influenced me most on my way to becoming a trainer. One of these key people was Carsten Deters. He showed me that it was possible to go well beyond industry standards for education and training. I am so pleased to be able to use these new tools and contribute to innovative solutions to the benefit of trainee technicians.
A tried, tested and proven concept
Carsten Deters and his team have helped more than 200 trainers from over 20 countries gain certification with TÜV Rheinland Akademie. Award your trainers the official seal of approval for Quality in Training!